Monday, July 25, 2011

my thoughst on Anders Behring Breivik's Manifest and Video

I'm not gonna seed this bunch of crap. i've had a quick scan and its just propaganda from someone who can't see the big picture. (like most racist). sure sometimes political correctness can seem stupid. but a position of tolerance is the only hope for the human race IMO. if just one person reads and believes this crap then a sick child killer will be happy.

My thoughts and prayers are with Norway and her ppls ......

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

I live in the Center of Texas..most of the people here are not racist..I'd say 99%..but that one percent can be ugly..
thanks for stopping by and saying howdy..come again..jackie

naveens4219 said...

hey thanks for the comment and your your the 1st person to comment on my blog so YAY!! http://myfacewhen.com/i/444.gif ...... AWESOME your from Texas im from Maryland
- Naveen